Saturday 21 May 2011

Confession~Exclusive~

Salam all,

As per above subject, here i want to make a special confession i never made in any web or friend. It called 'first love'.

Let i named her "Kartini" a character in Love Story published in Majalah Ujang. The boy "Yon" really admired her until the last but the girl never knew it. This story based on true story as experienced by the author "Tembakau" when he schooled at SMKA Sultan Azlan Shah, Bota, Perak.



Why i named her "Kartini"? Because of her face, attitude and everything similar to the character. Really nice. I really admired her since in form 2 until we go to same class in form 4. We taking Science Stream at that time but i'm still shame to approach her. Never talked with her in personal even in discussion until form 5, Prefect Boarding appointed her as a new school prefect. Wow, that time i am really excited. At least i can try to close with her because i'm her superior. When first time saw she smile, Ya Allah, please don't make her stop smiling..it really make inner of me fell happy and also melt. Feel like want to propose her at that time. Started from that point, we start close in order of prefect's tasks. I always asked her to make speeches for me every monday morning's assembly and guess, she never refused to did it. This timidity is thickened to express my feelings to her until the last day of SPM. I tried to chase her and let her know my feeling but when saw her face, i'm speechless. Why??Why Haniff? why you can't make it?? It really haunted me until now.

After 10 years, never meet her again and what i knew, she already married. So sad but I know there is good reason why Allah made ​​it so. Pray to Allah, please make my destiny easy to face, Amin...And Blues Selamanya...





2 comments:

  1. if u still love her..just pray for their happiness..doakan kebahgiaan dier..kerana itu yang terbaik..jangan sedih-sedih..kerana setiap yang berlaku ada hikmah di sebaliknya..key..be strong..u r my adik..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya xde masalah pape kak..just pengakuan aje..kongsi ramai2...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete